Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A fresh and delicious addition to your summer grilling menu. Got the recipe from a former co-worker; thanks Kevin! (Does not include marinating time.)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon peel, grated
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- salt and pepper, to taste
- skewer (optional)
- Pour olive oil, lemon peel, lemon juice, herbs, and S&P into a large ziplock bag.
- Add shrimp. Toss gently to coat.
- Marinate at least two hours or overnight.
- Grill for 2 minutes per side. (If desired, thread shrimp onto skewers.).
Hi there, what a nice quick recipe, my DH just loves this kind of dish and he really loved this one. The herbs came though well and I used lemon pepper to season. DH just ate them on there own as a snack. I would think that they would of been better done on the BQ but thats not ready to use yet this year. but you bet I will be makling them again in summer. Thanks for a great recipe. Made for PAC Spring 2010
Great summer flavors! I just added a little rosemary and used the stems as skewers.