1/3 Photos of Grilled Lamb Chops Desert Style
Martini Guy's Note:
Found this in a newspaper during a recent visit to Palm Springs, California. If you like lamb chops and grilling this may be for you. Add a sunset, cold martini, Caesar salad and some asparagus and you might just have a meal to remember!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 lamb rib chops, even thickness (cut from a rack of lamb)
- 1In a nonreactive bowl, combine mustard, garlic, vinegar, salt and pepper with 2 teaspoons water.
- 2Slowly whisk in olive oil, forming a creamy marinade.
- 3Stir in basil.
- 4Add the chops to the marinade and coat evenly.
- 5Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour and up to four hours.
- 6Remove from refrigerator and let sit until arriving at room temperature (about one hour).
- 7Heat grill to very hot.
- 8Remove excess marinade from chops and grill uncovered about 3 minutes per side for medium rare.
- 9Transfer to a warm platter and serve.
- 10Preparation time does not include marinade and sitting time.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Lamb Chops Desert Style
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.2
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 418.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lamb rib chops