1/1 Photo of Grilled Jalapeno Chicken
I found this recipe on another web site and decided to make it for dinner last evening. Everyone loved it. Chicken breasts are wrapped around a cheese stuffed jalapeno, then sealed with bacon and grilled. Yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a sealable bag, pour Italian dressing over chicken and refrigerate 2 to 4 hours.
- 2Bring a small saucepan water to a boil and add jalapenos.
- 3Return to a boil and shut off heat allowing jalapeno to seep for 5-10 minutes.
- 4Pour off water and drain jalapenos on a paper towel.
- 5Once cool to handle, stuff each jalapeno with cream cheese.
- 6Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade.
- 7Roll chicken breast around jalapeno peppers.
- 8Wrap each chicken breast with a slice of bacon.
- 9Secure with toothpicks.
- 10Prepare the grill, by lightly oiling the grill grate and heating the grill to medium high heat.
- 11Arrange wrapped chicken breasts on the prepared grill.
- 12Grill for 20 minutes turning frequently, or until bacon is browned and the chicken juices run clear.
- 13UPDATE: I tried baking the chicken at 375 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes and it came out very good as well.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Jalapeno Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 441.7
- Calories from Fat 297
- Total Fat 33.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 96.5 mg
- Sodium 1021.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 27.1 g