Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Chicken Bites
photo by gailanng
- Ready In:
- 8 chicken tenders, flattened and cut in two (flattening meat inside a zip-lock bag)
- salt and pepper
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped (or more to taste)
- 8 slices bacon, cut in half
- Season with salt and pepper the chicken pieces.
- Dab 1/2 teaspoon (more or less) of cream cheese on top of each chicken tender. Sprinkle a scant 1/4 teaspoon of peppers over cream cheese. Fold or roll chicken to enclose cream cheese mixture. Wrap each roll with one piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Grill until bacon is brown and crispy on both sides, about 10 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm just me, mother, grandmother...friend to many and a Louisianian. My Cajun and French Quarter Italian descent afforded me exposure to some of the best of foods. My passions are my family, decorating, cooking and gardening. Those very passions push me into constant awareness with always looking for something new to delight the senses, thus my favorite idiom...Inspire me, puuuullllllleeeeeeease! ...and I mean it, too. God Bless America!