Found this from BHG when searching for something to grill. Plan to try this weekend! Sounds SO good!
- Tear a 36"x18" piece of heavy foil.
- Fold in half to make it 18"x18".
- Peel skin from onions and place in center of foil.
- Mix remaining ingredients well and drizzle over onions.
- Bring up two opposite edges of foil and fold down twice.
- Fold remaining edges the same way, leaving room for steam.
- Place on an uncovered grill, directly over medium coals for 30 minutes or until tender.
- Cut and serve on grilled burgers.