1/1 Photo of Grilled Honey Mustard Onions For Burgers
Wendy W88's Note:
Found this from BHG when searching for something to grill. Plan to try this weekend! Sounds SO good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Tear a 36"x18" piece of heavy foil.
- 2Fold in half to make it 18"x18".
- 3Peel skin from onions and place in center of foil.
- 4Mix remaining ingredients well and drizzle over onions.
- 5Bring up two opposite edges of foil and fold down twice.
- 6Fold remaining edges the same way, leaving room for steam.
- 7Place on an uncovered grill, directly over medium coals for 30 minutes or until tender.
- 8Cut and serve on grilled burgers.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Honey Mustard Onions For Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (346 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.3
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 86.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 2.3 g