Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are perfect for a quick weeknight meal, as well as get togethers. Marinating chops overnight not included in prep time.
- 3⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup honey
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry or 3 tablespoons any dry white wine
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 10 -12 pork chops, 1 1/2 inch thick
- Combine all but chops in a baking dish
- Add chops to marinade, cover and refrigerate overnight, turining once to "marry" the flavors.
- Remove chops from marinade and grill for about 10 minutes per side or until done.
- Discard excess marinade.
Delicious. I scaled back to the amounts to 2 chops. Made for Everyday Holiday Tag game. :)