1/2 Photos of Grilled Ham and Cheese Sandwich With Fresh Pears
Divine L's Note:
Ham and Cheese with Pear??? Seriously, I'm not crazy!! I thought the same thing you're thinking at first, but became a believer after having tried it at a brunch with girlfriends!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 fresh pear, cored, skinned, and thinly sliced
- 4 ounces thinly shaved ham, sliced
- 4 slices baby swiss cheese
- 4 pieces rye bread or 4 pieces whole grain wheat bread
- 1 tablespoon soft butter
- 1Combine the first six ingredients and spread onto one side of each of the four slices of bread.
- 2To assemble the two sandwiches: On top of 2 slices of bread, with the mustard-mayo combination side up, layer the ingredients as follows: cheese, ham, pear, cheese – and then top with the remaining slices of bread, with the mustard-mayonnaise side down.
- 3Next, thinly butter the outsides of both sandwiches.
- 4Grill for 2-3 minutes over medium heat, cooking until golden brown. Turn and cook on the other side for another 2-3 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Ham and Cheese Sandwich With Fresh Pears
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 585.0
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 96.5 mg
- Sodium 1524.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 15.2 g
- Protein 33.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: