Recipe by Abby Girl
I have adapted this recipe that I got from the Cooking Light archives. The salsa is so adictive I had trouble keeping my paws out of it! It does make up alot, but that is O.K. as it is wonderful for a late night snack!!!
- 473.18 ml tomatoes, seeded and diced (about 3 medium)
- 354.88 ml mangoes, peeled and diced (1 large)
- 118.29 ml red onion, diced (or sweet onion)
- 118.29 ml fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 limes, juice of
- 14.79 ml cider vinegar
- 9.85 ml Splenda sugar substitute
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 (680.38 g) halibut fillets
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare grill.
- Mango Salsa: Combine all the ingredients for the salsa and set aside (can be made up ahead of time).
- Rub halibut with oil; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- Place fish on grill rack; grill 4 - 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Serve with mango salsa.