Recipe by breezermom
Simple. Pork chops on the grill are the best! The sherry and cinnamon make this grilled pork chop recipe different. Prep time does not include the 8 hours of marinating time.
- 4 center-cut pork chops, 1 inch thick
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄4 cup sherry wine (tried just sherry, and food.com wouldn't take it!)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 dash ground ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim all the excess fat off of the pork chops, and place the pork chops in a shallow container.
- Combine the remaining ingredients, stirring well. Pour over the chops. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours, turning frequently.
- Remove the chops from the marinade, reserving the marinade. Grill the pork chops over medium coals for 15 minutes on each side or until they reach your desired degree of doneness. Make sure the coals are medium and not high so you don't burn your chops! Baste frequently with the reserved marinade.