Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this recipe on a card in my local grocery store. I can't eat corn right now, so I haven't tried it yet, but it looks delicious! I thought I'd post it here so I can live vicariously through my Zaar friends. Prep time does not include time to chill herbed butter.
- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml margarine, softened
- 44.37 ml chopped fresh dill weed
- 3 clove garlic, minced
- 6 fresh ears of corn, with husks
- Stir together first 3 ingredients; cover and chill 8 hours.
- Remove husks from corn.
- Grill corn, uncovered, on a lightly greased grill rack over medium heat about 10 minutes or until corn is tender, turning occasionally.
- Serve with herbed butter.
- Note: If you use soy margarine this is dairy-free!
This was perfect on our grilled corn on the cob. We had extra butter left over even after the corn was gone. No way I was wasting it, so we popped it in the fridge. Sense then we have used it on other kinds of veggies, as well as popcorn. We enjoyed it all! Thanks for the recipe Kree.
Quick and delicious! I made the butter the night before and cooked the corn the next day on a BBQ and it was wonderful along with some lamb and a salad.
We really enjoyed these Kree. Grilled the corn for around 15 mins and they were lovely (juicy and tender)- used table margarine. I followed the other instructions in your recipe religiously and every bite was my reward. Thank you :) Fay