1/1 Photo of Grilled Corn on the Cob With Jalapeno-Lime-Butter
From Bon Appetit August 2004. This sounds easy and good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare barbecue (high heat).
- 2Grill chiles until charred on all sides.
- 3Cool 5 minutes.
- 4Using small paring knife, peel chiles.
- 5Scrape out seeds and pale membranes; discard.
- 6Coarsely chop chiles; transfer to processor.
- 7Add butter, garlic, and lime peel; process until smooth.
- 8Season jalapeno-lime butter to taste with salt.
- 9Transfer to small bowl. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and chill. Bring to room temperature before serving.)
- 10Grill corn until husks are blackened on all sides, turning occasionally, about 15 minutes.
- 11Wearing oven mitts to protect hands, remove husks and silk from corn.
- 12Serve immediately with jalapeno-lime butter and salt.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Corn on the Cob With Jalapeno-Lime-Butter
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.2
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 141.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: