1/1 Photo of Grilled Corn on the Cob With Chili Lime Mayo
The sauce, by itself, is nothing to write home about. But, smeared on the sweet corn, oh boy! My husband declared, "Now, this is a man's corn!" Every bite he took was accompanied by an extra loud mmmmmmmmmm! The corn can be grilled outside or on a stove top grill pan. Adapted from "Men's Health" magazine. Go figure.
My Private Note
ears of ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Open husks, but leave attached, and remove silks from corn; replace husks and soak corn in cold water 10 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, heat indoor or outdoor grill over medium heat.
- 3Remove corn from water and cook, turning occasionally, 15 minutes until tender; place in warm oven until ready to serve.
- 4While corn is cooking combine mayonnaise, chili powder, and Parmesan in a small bowl; thin to desired consistency with fresh lime juice.
- 5To serve, remove husks and spread corn with chili lime mayo.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Corn on the Cob With Chili Lime Mayo
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.9
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 4.1 mg
- Sodium 103.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 5.2 g