The sauce, by itself, is nothing to write home about. But, smeared on the sweet corn, oh boy! My husband declared, "Now, this is a man's corn!" Every bite he took was accompanied by an extra loud mmmmmmmmmm! The corn can be grilled outside or on a stove top grill pan. Adapted from "Men's Health" magazine. Go figure.
- Open husks, but leave attached, and remove silks from corn; replace husks and soak corn in cold water 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat indoor or outdoor grill over medium heat.
- Remove corn from water and cook, turning occasionally, 15 minutes until tender; place in warm oven until ready to serve.
- While corn is cooking combine mayonnaise, chili powder, and Parmesan in a small bowl; thin to desired consistency with fresh lime juice.
- To serve, remove husks and spread corn with chili lime mayo.