Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Tasty ! From Pillsbury.
Make and share this Grilled Corn Dogs on Skewers recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons yellow cornmeal
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) canpillsbury refrigerated cornbread twists dough
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 8 hot dogs
- Heat grill. Sprinkle cornmeal on sheet of waxed paper. Unroll dough on cornmeal; press crosswise perforations to seal. Spread dough with mustard.
- Separate dough into 8 long dough strips. To make each corn dog, coil 1 dough strip around each hot dog. Insert metal skewer lengthwise through hot dog, securing dough on each end.
- When ready to grill, place corn dogs on gas grill over medium-low heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium-low coals. Cook 4 to 6 minutes or until golden brown and no longer doughy, turning corn dogs several times.