Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This chunky salad can be used for filling or salsa-type dip.
Make and share this Grilled Corn and Black Bean Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄2 cups frozen grilled corn or 5 ears corn, grilled and corn kernels removed
- 1 (14 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/2 inch dice
- 1⁄4 grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Toss all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.