Guilty Pleasure number 2,438. The better quality the chocolate the better the sandwich although this is delicious even with a Hersey bar or some left over chocolate chips, lol.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 slices of firm bread
- 2 -3 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1 -2 tablespoon butter
- 1Melt the butter in a heavy skillet over low heat and swirl each half of the bread, one side only, in the butter.
- 2Place the piece of bread, buttery side down in skillet.
- 3Layer with chocolate pieces.
- 4Top with the other piece of bread, buttery side up and raise heat.
- 5Cook exactly as you would an ordinary grilled cheese sandwich, pressing down on the bread occasionally and flipping after the first side browns.
- 6Remove when the second side is golden brown and the chocolate has melted.
- 7Cool slightly and eat.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chocolate Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 518.8
- Calories from Fat 385
- Total Fat 42.8 g
- Saturated Fat 26.0 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 435.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.6 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 11.2 g