Another of my favorite dutch recipe! Don't mock it until you have tried it.....I promise, it is the best! Tastes the best with white bread and real butter!
- Ready In:
- 2 slices white bread
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons chocolate sprinkles
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter (optional)
- Put butter on both sides of bread.
- Sprinkle Chocolate sprinkles on top.
- You can put some peanut butter on one side too, which is equally good!
- Put pieces together and enjoy! Tastes good with a glass of milk!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
A Dutch friend sent me some sprinkles which show an open-faced chocolate sandwich on the box so I just had to try this when I found it! :) I used wheat bread because it was what I had and did butter on one slice and peanut butter on the other (and had them open instead of as a sandwich). Delicious! Thanks for posting!Reply