Recipe by betina2929
I used to buy these from a country store. I moved, so now I make them myself. I use Dale's steak seasoning or moore's.
- 4 -6 slices pastrami or 4 -6 slices salami, lunch meat
- 4 -6 boneless chicken breasts
- bacon, uncooked
- seasoned steak sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Take the chicken breast and roll them til they are flat.
- put a slice of pastrami on the flat chicken breast and than roll it up.
- Wrap the slice of bacon around it use the toothpicks to hold the bacon in place.
- Pour the steak seasoning on it and refrigerate over night.
- Just Cook on the Grill till chicken is done.