Recipe by Happy Hippie
The kebabs are great to serve at any back-yard barbecue or picnic at the park. They're easy to make and make nice presentation. Cook time does not include marinating time.
Top Review by Burned Toast
My family and I absolutely loved these kebabs! The flavor was excellent (although I added salt to mine), they were extremely easy to make, and it's always fun to eat food off a stick. I used yellow onion and green peppers, but it would be so pretty with red, orange or yellow peppers, purple onions and maybe some cherry tomatoes for pizzazz. I would like to find some way to knock out the fat because I think these could be really healthy.
- 453.59 g chicken, cubed
- 1 bell pepper, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 onion, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 158.51 ml oil
- 29.58 ml white vinegar
- 14.79 ml parsley flakes
- 4.92 ml onion salt
- 2.46 ml paprika
- 1.23 ml black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine marinade ingredients well.
- Pour over chicken, bell pepper and onion.
- Marinade for one hour.
- Alternate meat and veggies on skewers.
- Broil or grill until done (juices run clear).
- Note: If using wooden skewers, soak in water 20 minutes prior to use so they won't burn.