Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, about 3/4 pound
- 1 clove garlic, halved
- 1 medium green peppers or 1 medium red pepper, quartered
- 1⁄2 red onion, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded Velveeta cheese
- 6 flour tortillas, warmed (6 inch)
- Taco Bell Home Originals thick 'n chunky salsa
- Rub both sides of chicken with garlic.
- Place chicken, green pepper and onion slices on greased grill over medium-hot coals.
- Grill 20 minutes or until cooked through, turning occasionally.
- Cut chicken and green pepper into thin strips.
- Spoon chicken mixture and 1/4 cup Velveeta in center of each tortilla; fold.
- Serve with salsa.
- Use Your Stove: Cut chicken into strips.
- Spray skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add chicken and 1 clove garlic, minced; cook and stir on medium-high heat 5 minutes.
- Add green pepper, cut into strips, and onion; cook and stir 4 to 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Continue as directed.
Hi there! :) I made this tonight for dinner. This was so easy and delicious! The two things I did different was use shredded cheddar and sweet onion (didn't have Velveeta or spanish onion). This was excellent! Thank you for the tasty Tuesday night meal! Also, I did this on the stove-top