Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Food & Wine. The recipe doesn't specify this, but you may want to divide the glaze recipe, otherwise you are dipping a brush with raw chicken juices into it. I know when you boil the remaining glaze it's most likely quite safe, but I don't like to risk it.
- Light the grill.
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic, grapefruit zest, grapefruit juice, oil, honey, salt, and pepper.
- Grill the chicken breasts over moderately high heat, brushing frequently with the glaze, for 8 minutes.
- Turn and cook, brushing with more glaze, until the chicken is just done, 10 to 12 minutes longer. Remove.
- In a small stainless-steel saucepan, bring the remaining glaze to a boil.
- Boil for about 1 minute, remove from the heat, and pour over the grilled chicken.