Vino Girl's Note:
From Food & Wine. The recipe doesn't specify this, but you may want to divide the glaze recipe, otherwise you are dipping a brush with raw chicken juices into it. I know when you boil the remaining glaze it's most likely quite safe, but I don't like to risk it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Light the grill.
- 2In a small bowl, combine the garlic, grapefruit zest, grapefruit juice, oil, honey, salt, and pepper.
- 3Grill the chicken breasts over moderately high heat, brushing frequently with the glaze, for 8 minutes.
- 4Turn and cook, brushing with more glaze, until the chicken is just done, 10 to 12 minutes longer. Remove.
- 5In a small stainless-steel saucepan, bring the remaining glaze to a boil.
- 6Boil for about 1 minute, remove from the heat, and pour over the grilled chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken Breasts With Grapefruit Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 325.9
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 383.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 30.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: