Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Just a nice way to cook chicken.
Make and share this Grilled Chicken Breast With Oriental Marinade recipe from Food.com.
- Mix the soy sauce and dry mustard powder together in a china or glass container to form a marinade. Add the honey, ginger, onion, garlic and star anise to the soy sauce mixture and leave to stand for at least 8 hours.
- When complate, coat the chicken with the mariande and leave for at least 1 hour, turning occasionally and basting.
- When ready to cook, sprinkle salt and pepper to taste over the chicken and grill or barbeque for 5-6 minutes.
- While the chicken is cooking, put the rest of the marinade in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Turn the chicken over and cook for a further 5-6 minutes, basting with the marinade occasionally during the cooking.
- Note: Makes an excellent all-round low-fat marinade for lamb, pork and fish steaks.