A fast, easy, cookout favourite. Serve with grilled potato and veggie kabob, and Mexican cornbread, or tortillas.
- Sprinkle catfish with garlic salt and pepper.
- Place catfish in a well-oiled grill basket, or on a well-oiled grill rack.
- Grill on an uncovered grill directly over medium-hot coals for about 5 minutes per side, or until fish flakes easily.
- HOMEMADE SALSA: In a bowl combine tomatoes, onion, jalapeno peppers, vinegar and salt and stir well Let stand at room temperature for about 30 minutes before serving.
- Chill to store.
- Serve over catfish fillets, hot off the grill.