This sandwich is the perfect summer sandwich. It is fresh, light and it's grilled...what else could you ask for on a hot summer evening? These can also be made on the stovetop or a panini press.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1On four slices of bread layer the mozzerella cheese and tomatoes.
- 2Sprinkle with basil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- 3Top with remaining slices of bread.
- 4In a small bowl combine oil, parmesan cheese and garlic powder.
- 5Brush over both sides of each sandwich and either place on a grill over medium heat, or cook in a skillet until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Caprese Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 427.4
- Calories from Fat 262
- Total Fat 29.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 49.7 mg
- Sodium 668.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 18.4 g