1/2 Photos of Grilled Cajun Salmon With Tomato Pineapple Salsa
A little spice, a little salsa, a lot of flavour and its also healthy! The recipe comes courtesy of Good Times magazine. Adjust the cajun seasoning to your own taste - if you don't have any, there are a number of good ones on Zaar!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (with skin, about 1 1/2 lbs)
- 1Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; rub onto salmon.
- 2Place salmon, skin side down, on greased grill over medium heat; close lid and cook, turning once, until fish flakes easily when tested, about 10 minutes -- OR bake in preheated 350F oven for about 10 minutes.
- 3SALSA: Drain pineapple, reserving 2 tbsp juice.
- 4Combine with remaining ingredients & serve over salmon.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Cajun Salmon With Tomato Pineapple Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (515 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 535.4
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 165.3 mg
- Sodium 655.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 64.4 g