A little spice, a little salsa, a lot of flavour and its also healthy! The recipe comes courtesy of Good Times magazine. Adjust the cajun seasoning to your own taste - if you don't have any, there are a number of good ones on Zaar!
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (with skin, about 1 1/2 lbs)
- 14 ounces pineapple chunks, in own juice
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (halved or quartered) or 1 cup grape tomatoes (halved or quartered)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; rub onto salmon.
- Place salmon, skin side down, on greased grill over medium heat; close lid and cook, turning once, until fish flakes easily when tested, about 10 minutes -- OR bake in preheated 350F oven for about 10 minutes.
- SALSA: Drain pineapple, reserving 2 tbsp juice.
- Combine with remaining ingredients & serve over salmon.