Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a very simple, yet delicious way to add flavor to your cookout or meal.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 baguette, sliced lengthwise,then cut into serving size pieces (about 12" long)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Mix oil and vinegar in cup:brush over cut surfaces of bread.
- Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Grill bread cut side down, on an uncovered grill, until lightly toasted.
This is a great recipe! It is so easy, quick and uses ingredients I usually keep on hand. A definite 5 stars in my book! Thanks for sharing!
Delicious, simple yet good. I had never even thought of puttingvinegar on bread but went for and and boy am I glad I did. The bread went well with steaks. Leftovers were a good snack with a movie later.
Great!!! My family could not get enough!!