Grilled Cheese French Toast With Bacon
- Ready In:
- Heat a griddle melt 1 tablespoon butter.
- Mix eggs with buttermilk.
- Quick dip bread to cover with egg mixture and place on hot griddle, brown one side, and turn place 1 slice of cheese and 2 slices of bacon on cooked side of 3 slices of bread.
- Place other 3 slices of bread cooked side down on bacon.
- Flip when bottom is browned.
- Using the other tablespoon of butter as needed.
- Garnish with Syrup or raspberry jam if you want.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was a nice change from my usual breakfast! I only made one sandwich & used a few tbsp red fat mozz cheese. I also used turkey bacon, egg sub & skim milk-added 1/8 tsp cinn to the batter! I used butter spray, too. I accidently dipped both sides of the bread in the batter before frying, but it worked fine-I just turned it over & added the cheese & bacon & made a sand after both sides were browned. Easy, fast & yummy! Served with sugar free syrup. Thanks for sharing!
This made an excellent Sunday breaky for company. Perfect amount for the 3 of us and enjoyed by all. I made a raspberry sauce for it with some berries from the freezer. Somehow raspberry seemed the perfect match. Didn't have any American cheese, so used sliced Canadian sharp cheddar. Thanks for sharing a very tasty breaky!!