1/1 Photo of Grilled Baby Cheeseburgers
Karen From Colorado's Note:
These cute little appetizer burgers can be mixed and shaped ahead of time. Just cover and chill them until you are ready to grill. Chose your plum tomatoes small enough to be about the same size as the quarter slice of bread and your baby burgers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat gas or charcoal grill.
- 2Mix together the beef, onion, parsley and salt.
- 3Divide into 16 portions.
- 4Shape each portion into a ball and flatten to a 1/2 inch thick patty about 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
- 5Thread 4 patties horizontally on metal skewers, leaving space between each one. (I have found that using 2 skewers works better then one. Thread them the opposite ways to make turning them over easier if you need to turn them.).
- 6Place patties on the grill; cover and cook 8 to 10 minutes (turning once if necessary) or until no longer pink in the middle.
- 7Top each patty with a piece of cheese.
- 8Place each patty on a quarter piece of the toasted bread.
- 9Top the burgers with a pickle slice, a tomato slice and another toast square.
- 10Spear burgers with a toothpick to hold all the layers together.
- 11Serve with ketchup, mustard, mayo and thousand island salad dressing for dipping.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Baby Cheeseburgers
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.5
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 27.5 mg
- Sodium 331.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 9.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: