Recipe by DailyInspiration
This recipe sounds really delicious and healthy.
Top Review by breezermom
Wonderful! I love grilled asparagus, and make one often that has a mustard glaze. I was happy to see this recipe posted that combined two of my favorites....new potatoes and asparagus. The lemon zest is delightful, but wants to stay in the bottom of the mustard mixture, so make sure you mix it well each time you baste. Made for Holiday Tag. Thanks for sharing.
- 1 lb small red potato, scrubbed and quartered
- 1 lb asparagus, washed and trimmed
- 1⁄4 cup yellow mustard (or dijon-style mustard)
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes and 1/4 cup water in shallow microwavable dish (or boil them on stovetop). Cover and microwave on high (100%) 8 minutes or until potatoes are crisp-tender, turning once. Drain.
- Combine mustard, dill, oil, lemon juice, lemon zest and pepper in small bowl. Brush mixture on potatoes and asparagus. Place vegetables in grilling basket. Grill over medium-high heat 8 minutes or until potatoes and asparagus are fork-tender, turning once and basting often with mustard mixture.