I got this recipe from a local television station. This recipe must chill in the refrigerator for about 2 hours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups ore-ida frozen mashed potatoes (firmly packed)
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup light ranch salad dressing or 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup plum tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell peppers or 1/2 cup orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives or 1/4 cup ripe olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onions or 1/4 cup chives, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1Prepare potatoes according to package directions using 1 cup milk for 6 minutes in microwave (3-4 minutes on stovetop).
- 2Stir remaining ingredients into potatoes; cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
- 3Serve with pita or bagel chips and fresh vegetable dippers, such as wedges of bell peppers, carrots and celery sticks.
- 4Makes 3 cups.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gridiron Potato Dip
Serving Size: 1 (485 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.2
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 22.5 mg
- Sodium 737.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen mashed potatoes
light ranch salad dressing