Using the Garlic, parsley, lemon mixture really gives a great flavor treat
Make and share this Gremolata Green Beans recipe from Food.com.
- To make the gremolata: The ingredients must be hand chopped with a knife.
- Stir together the zest, parsley, garlic and salt.
- Slowly pour in the oil constantly stirring until it is well blended.
- It can be kept covered in the fridge for 3 days.
- Steam the bean until crisp tender.
- While hot, toss with two tablespoons of "Gremolata" and sprinkle with lemon juice
- Serve hot or at room temperature (the lemon juice will turn the beans brown so do not do this ahead of time).