1/3 Photos of Gremolata Green Beans
Using the Garlic, parsley, lemon mixture really gives a great flavor treat
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To make the gremolata: The ingredients must be hand chopped with a knife.
- 2Stir together the zest, parsley, garlic and salt.
- 3Slowly pour in the oil constantly stirring until it is well blended.
- 4It can be kept covered in the fridge for 3 days.
- 5Steam the bean until crisp tender.
- 6While hot, toss with two tablespoons of "Gremolata" and sprinkle with lemon juice
- 7Serve hot or at room temperature (the lemon juice will turn the beans brown so do not do this ahead of time).
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gremolata Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.3
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 157.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: