Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is nice tangy dip to go along with chips or tortillas. You can use Tomatillos or Green Tomato for this recipe, whichever is easily available.
- 6 -8 small green tomatoes (raw) or 6 -8 tomatillos
- 3 -4 green chilies
- 9 -10 mint leaves
- 1⁄4 cup chopped coriander leaves
- 2 -3 slices ginger
- 1 teaspoon roasted cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon jaggery (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon olive oil
- Put all the ingredients in the blender. Blend to form a nice paste. I didn't add any water as the water from tomatoes will be enough.
- Once ready, store in an air-tight container. Stays fresh in a refrigerator for 2-3 days. Freeze it if you wish to keep it longer.