Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Great for a wedding.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages lime Jell-O gelatin
- 1 quart hot water
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 2 (12 ounce) cans frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups white sugar
- 4 1⁄2 cups cold water
- 2 liters ginger ale
- In a large saucepan, dissove gelatin in 1 quart hot water. Allow to cool.
- When gelatin is cool, pour into a large punch bowl. Stir in pineapple juice, orange juice concentrate, sugar and cold water. Pour in ginger ale just before serving.