Emerald Green Punch
Passing on a delicious recipe from my mom. I always make this punch at parties and family gatherings. It is perfect for St. Patty's day!
- Ready In:
- 2 (1/4 ounce) packages Kool-Aid lemon-lime powdered drink mix
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice, chilled
- 2 quarts cold water
- 2 (2 liter) bottles ginger ale, chilled
- 1 quart pineapple sherbet or 1 quart lime sherbet
- In a very large punch bowl, mix the drink mix, sugar, pineapple juice and water.
- Add ginger ale and sherbet when ready to serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION