Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Adopted! No comments from original poster. QDM: I will make this recipe and try to make the instructions a little clearer on amounts and procedures. Am not, however, grating the tomatos. Will do a dice, instead. Will post, after some experimentation. I agree with Lauralie, there is no reason to peel the tomatoes unless you really object to the skins.
- Wash the peppers well and then drain them.
- Place olive oil in a frying pan and heat the oil.
- Put some salt on the green peppers.
- Place the green peppers in the olive oil.
- Make sure you turn the green peppers over until they are brown on both sides.
- Remove the green peppers from the frying pan.
- Peel the tomato skin off of the tomatoes.
- Grate the two tomatoes.
- Take the two onions and chop into small pieces place in the olive oil until brown.
- Add the grated tomatoes to the onions.
- Take the two garlic cloves chop into small pieces, and then add to the frying pan.
- Add some parsley.
- Place on low and add salt and pepper.
- Now pour the sauce over the green peppers.