Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is great with chips or crackers to dip in, or even as a nice spread. Posted for Zaar World Tour 05
- 1⁄2 cup spinach (cooked, drained and finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 2 cups low-fat mayonnaise or 2 cups salad dressing
- Place all ingredients, except mayonnaise, in a blender jar and process until smooth.
- Stir into mayonnaise and whisk until smooth. Makes 2 1/2 cups.