Recipe by Bizzy-Bee
This is from a Vitals magazine article that gives the recipe for Prune's copycat Green Lake Bloody Mary. Fabulous!
Top Review by teresas
I also used a hot spicy tomato juice...snappy toms...so I omitted the Tabasco sauce...and l love heat...anyway I tried to garnish with the wasabi and it just sunk to the bottom of the glass...what to do...I just mixed it with the rest of the drink...I choice to garnish it with some pickled green beans...everything was going along just fine...till I was getting to the end of my drink and...Wowzers...was it getting hot...all the wasabi settled in the bottom of the glass...I guess it didn't want to mix with the rest of the drink...yummy good!...Made for Spring 2014 PAC =)
- 113.39 g tomato juice
- 42.52 g Absolut vodka
- 9.35 g fresh lemon juice
- 0.5 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 0.75 ml Tabasco sauce
- 4.92 ml prepared wasabi, divided
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- 1 stick beef jerky (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine tomato juice,vodka, lemon juice, worcestershire, tabasco and half the wasabi in a cocktail shaker and shake lightly until the wasabi is dissolved. Pour into an iced tumbler; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Optional: Garnish with the beef jerky stick and the remaining wasabi.