Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 (8 ounce) cartonsgreen apple juice concentrate
- 2 quarts water
- 2 quarts carbonated beverages, chilled
- 1 (6 ounce) jar green maraschino cherries, drained
- Mix concentrate and water. Chill.
- Before serving, very slowly add carbonated beverage to concentrate and water mixture.
- Add maraschino cherries as a garnish.
- NOTE: Carbonated beverages: Use ginger ale or lemon-lime soda to add sourness to punch or use club soda for a sweeter punch. If you prefer a more carbonated punch, substitute half the water with carbonated soda.
I made this today as a test before st patricks day and it was really good. I don't like green cherries too much but my mom ate them so it worked out. Yummy