Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A cool and green fruit salad. Prep time includes chilling.
- 3 honeydew melon
- 2 cups green seedless grapes
- 3 kiwi fruits
- 1 star fruit
- 2 granny smith apples (or other green skinned apple)
- 1 lime
- 1 cup sparkling white grape juice, chilled
- Thinly pare the lime skin, and cut into thin strips.
- Blanch in boiling water for 30 seconds, rinse in cold water and drain well.
- Squeeze the juice from the lime into a glass bowl big enough to hold the fruit.
- Remove skin and seeds from melons, and dice in 1-inch cubes.
- Remove stems from grapes and cut in half.
- Peel kiwis and cut in eights.
- Thinly slice the star fruit.
- Core and thinly slice apples.
- Place all the fruit in the glass bowl and stir to mix with the lime juice.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Before serving add the sparking grape juice and sprinkle with lime peel.