This is a very flavourful fish from the Foodcourt column, Weekend magazine. I really hope you enjoy this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 300 g red snapper, cleaned, cut and washed
- 20 g fresh spinach leaves
- 10 g fresh mint leaves
- 5 g fresh coriander leaves
- 1 green chili
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried mango powder (amchoor powder)
- 1/4 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried fenugreek leaves (kasoori methi)
- 1 pinch ajwain
- 30 g low-fat plain yogurt, beaten
- 50 g oil
- 5 g ginger-garlic paste
- 1Grind spinach leaves, corriander leaves and green chillies to a paste.
- 2Add the remaining ingredients and prepare a marinade.
- 3Add the cut fish pieces, mix well and allow to marinate for 25 minutes.
- 4Skewer the fish and barbecue for 10-12 minutes.
- 5Baste with a little oil and continue to barbecue till the fish flakes easily.
- 6Serve hot on a bed of onion garnished with sauteed garlic.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Fish (Hari Bhari Machhi)
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.3
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 28.0 mg
- Sodium 98.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 16.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried fenugreek leaves