Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a very flavourful fish from the Foodcourt column, Weekend magazine. I really hope you enjoy this!
- 300 g red snapper, cleaned, cut and washed
- 20 g fresh spinach leaves
- 10 g fresh mint leaves
- 5 g fresh coriander leaves
- 1 green chili
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried mango powder (amchoor powder)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried fenugreek leaves (kasoori methi)
- 1 pinch ajwain
- 30 g low-fat plain yogurt, beaten
- 50 g oil
- 5 g ginger-garlic paste
- Grind spinach leaves, corriander leaves and green chillies to a paste.
- Add the remaining ingredients and prepare a marinade.
- Add the cut fish pieces, mix well and allow to marinate for 25 minutes.
- Skewer the fish and barbecue for 10-12 minutes.
- Baste with a little oil and continue to barbecue till the fish flakes easily.
- Serve hot on a bed of onion garnished with sauteed garlic.