Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
A crowd pleaser for a special brunch. But why not make something this good as a side dish with your favorite grilled meat or chicken. It works for me.
- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen hash browns
- 3 (4 ounce) canssliced green chilies, drained
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and stir gently to combine thoroughly.
- Pour mixture into a 13x9x2 inch pan.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake until top is golden brown, about 45 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This was so good and easy to prepare! Thanks for posting it Geema!
I used the chopped green chilies. I also added *a little* of garlic and *a little* of chopepd onions. THis was very creamy, very rich, and very good!