1/5 Photos of Green Chili Fries
I love green chili, and french fries, and cheese 3 of my foods. All in one dish can't get any better than that. I make green chili at least once ever 2 months. I do not eat legumes (beans)......except for green beans. Any way this is how I like to make my chili cheese fries. Hope you all enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and cut potatoes into french fry sticks.
- 2Either fry potatoes in oil or bake in a 400 oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- 3Heat green chili in a saucepan.
- 4When potatoes are done place on a broil proof pan, I use a metal pie pan, pour green chili on top then sprinkle with cheese.
- 5Place back into a broiler for 5 minutes to melt cheese.
- 6Optional toppings: sour cream, onions, jalapenos, or guacamole.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Chili Fries
Serving Size: 1 (409 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.1
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 29.6 mg
- Sodium 209.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 13.9 g