Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This has a pleasant cheesy flavor and a delightful texture. Adapted from Jeff & Nancy Riedesel Rawsome Meal from Soup to Nuts, this is so healthy and yummy!
- 2 cups soaked pumpkin seeds (or sunflower seeds)
- 1 avocado
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced jalapeno (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup Braggs liquid aminos
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lemon juice
- water, as necessary for mixing
- Soak the seeds for at least 15 minutes.
- Place all ingredients in blender or food processor until well mixed and creamy.
- Serve with sprouted wheat crackers or flat bread. Enjoy!