Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy beans in a tasty vinaigrette.
Make and share this Green Beans With Walnut Vinaigrette recipe from Food.com.
- 4 lbs fresh green beans
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup walnut oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- Trim beans, but leave whole. Steam them for 4-8 minutes, or until tender-crisp. Drain and immediate run under cold water.
- Toss beans with lemon juice, oil, pepper and onions. Cool.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with salt and add walnuts, toss too mix.