1/2 Photos of Green Beans With Walnut Miso Sauce
from the NY Times, this is very quick and easy to put together.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring pot of water to a boil and salt it.
- 2blanch beans in water until they are bright green and just tender, about 5 minutes.
- 3Drain and refresh in cold water, then drain again.
- 4Place in a serving bowl.
- 5Grate ginger over bowl, then place in small fine strainer and press out juice, about a teaspoon.
- 6Combine ginger juice with miso, walnuts, 2 tablespoons water and soy sauce in blender and blend until smooth, stopping machine and scraping down sides if necessary.
- 7(You may add a little water or soy sauce if mixture is too thick.).
- 8Toss beans in sauce, and serve at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Beans With Walnut Miso Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.0
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 46.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: