Recipe by Lorac
I love green beans! This dish combines ingredients from some of my favorite recipes.
Top Review by Bergy
This was very tasty but I found that the lemon garlic walnut slightly overwhelmed the flavor of the beans. We enjoyed it and I will make it again but may leave out the lemon zest and cut back a bit on the walnut & lemon Not a lot just a bit. Thanks Lorac for a very good recipe - I love green beans
- 340.19 g green beans, trimmed
- 22.18 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml chopped walnuts
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh parsley
- 9.85 ml fresh lemon juice
- 1.23 ml freshly grated lemon, zest of
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook beans in boiling salted water until crispy tender, drain.
- In the meantime, heat oil in a large skillet, add walnuts, cook and stir over medium heat until golden.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add beans, remaining ingredients and cook until heated through.