In this great little recipe the beans are not boiled, but roasted in olive oil and white wine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400°F In a baking dish, mix the beans, cherry tomatoes, garlic, and olive oil.
- 2Add half of the white wine, the lemon zest and juice, and season well. Cover the dish with foil, and place in a hot oven.
- 3After 10 minutes, remove, stir well and add the rest of the wine.
- 4This time, leave the foil off and cook for a further 10 minutes at the same temperature, then remove and add the parsley.
- 5The tomatoes will have broken down, leaving the beans coated with oily, cooked down tomatoes.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Beans With Tomatoes and Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.8
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 2.6 g