Bev. E.'s Note:
I found this recipe in a magazine from the health food store.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook green beans in boiling, salted water until crisp-tender, about 7 minutes.
- 2Remove from heat, drain and rinse in cold water.
- 3While beans are cooking, in a small bowl, combine garlic and mustard.
- 4Whisk in vinegar.
- 5In a slow steady stream, whisk in walnut oil.
- 6Whisk in basil.
- 7Season with salt and pepper.
- 8In medium bowl, combine beans, vinaigrette and hazelnuts.
- 9Stir to mix and chill for 2 to 3 hours before eating.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Beans With Tasted Hazelnuts and Walnut-basil Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.0
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 50.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 4.8 g