Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
I found this recipe in a magazine from the health food store.
Make and share this Green Beans With Tasted Hazelnuts and Walnut-basil Vinaigrette recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb green beans, trimmed
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup walnut oil
- 2 tablespoons minced basil
- 1⁄2 cup crushed toasted hazelnuts
- salt and pepper
- Cook green beans in boiling, salted water until crisp-tender, about 7 minutes.
- Remove from heat, drain and rinse in cold water.
- While beans are cooking, in a small bowl, combine garlic and mustard.
- Whisk in vinegar.
- In a slow steady stream, whisk in walnut oil.
- Whisk in basil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- In medium bowl, combine beans, vinaigrette and hazelnuts.
- Stir to mix and chill for 2 to 3 hours before eating.