Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fresh beans should be smooth and vibrant green. Snap off or trim ends wihtr you're ready to use them and sotre the rest in a resealable bag in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Such a delicious side dish!!
- 946.36 ml green beans, washed and ends trimmed
- 59.14 ml roasted garlic, and parmesan flavor bread dipper
- 19.71 ml fresh tarragon, finely chopped
- In a pot of boiling water, cook beans about 3 minutes until tender. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a frying pan over medium-high heat, warm the bread dipper for 2 minutes. Add beans and toss until coated. Remove from heat and sprinkle with tarragon.
- Serve immediately.