Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
A simple dish that is full of flavor.
- 1 lb fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large nonstick skillet, bring 3/4 cup of water to a boil, add the green beans, and cook 3 minutes.
- Stir green beans constantly.
- Drain and set them aside.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and sauté for 1 minutes.
- Add the beans to heat for about 1 minute and then add the lemon juice, salt, and pepper; sauté for 1 minute.
Nice, simple, fresh-tasting side dish. I also added in some of the zest from the lemon.
Will definitely do them this way again .. so simple, yet so tasty!
I loved the taste, next time I will use less lemon.