Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Liven up your veggies! You can substitute other green vegetables for the green beans.
- 9 ounces green beans (or Green Giant no salt added green beans with almonds)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 dash pepper (freshly ground if possible)
- Cook beans according to package directions.
- In a separate bowl, combine butter, garlic and pepper.
- Drain beans; place in serving bowl.
- Add butter mixture; toss to coat evenly.
- Serve immediately.
Garlic just goes with anything (except drinks and some desserts :-)) I added more garlic, warmed it in the micro with the butter and pepper and added to the beans. Simple, quick and good. Thanks for the recipe.
Very good :) Thanks for posting
These were very good but I over-did the garlic a bit.